§ 1 GENERAL TERMS
1. These Regulations constitute an integral part of the tourist stay contract concluded between the Client and Your Holidays Julia Szychulska company, hereinafter referred as Your Holidays.
2. Your Holidays declares that on the basis of an agreement with the owner of the apartment, it is entitled, as part of the organization of the year-round rental of the apartment, to provide services of temporary provision of the apartment to customers for short-term tourist stays.
§ 2 BOOKING
1. When making a reservation, the customer agrees by an electronic way, e-mail or telephone the date of stay, the rental price and the amount of the deposit.
2. Making a reservation constitutes acceptance of the above regulations and confirms the conclusion of the contract by the customer.
3. Along with making the reservation, the customer is obliged to pay the deposit (minimum 30% of the price, but not less than PLN 300) within 48 hours to the Your Holidays bank account. If the deposit is not received, the reservation will be canceled. The remaining amount due for the stay will be paid by the customer no later than 7 days before arrival, by bank transfer promenadagwiazd28.com. Your Holidays does not accept payment by credit and debit cards, or in cash.
4. Payment to a bank account can be made in a foreign currency, but only the price of the stay in PLN is guaranteed. Any costs of currency conversion, transfer costs or costs of exchange rate differences are covered by the customer.
5. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice for your stay, the invoice details should be provided immediately after booking to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The client agrees to receive an invoice for the stay by e-mail. The electronic invoice will be sent within 7 days from the end of the stay. The data of the person or company paying the down payment by bank transfer will be identical to the buyer’s data appearing on the invoice.
6. Resignation from the stay requires a written statement or electronically by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The advance down payment is not refundable in the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the time remaining until the day of arrival – individual reservations. In the case of booking through the booking.com portal, we make a refund 31 days before the date of commencement of stay in the selected apartment.
8. When canceling the reservation up to 30 days before the planned arrival or in the case of non-arrival, the client is obliged to pay the amount of the stay in the amount of the estimated losses incurred by Your Holidays and the apartment owner for the cancellation of the stay. We inform you that the historical values of the costs incurred by Your Holidays are 80% of the price of the stay. The costs of resignation are calculated individually for each client, they will be known not earlier than on the day of the beginning or the end of the stay to which the reservation relates.
9. It is possible to cancel the reservation without incurring any charges by the Customer, only when he indicates a new customer for the same apartment and at the same time. In this case, the customer will receive a refund of the amount paid.
10. By making a reservation, the customer agrees to receive promotional offers by electronic means to the e-mail address provided when booking.
§ 3 PRICE
1. The price given in the description of the apartment includes:
- stay in the apartment of the maximum number of people set for it for 1 day
- the cost of utilities consumed by the customer (energy, water, gas, heating),
- a set of bed linen,
2. The price given in the description of the apartment does not include the spa tax (payable on arrival) and the additional final cleaning fee. We do not offer catering in the object.
3. The price list contains illustrative prices, does not constitute an commercial offer within the meaning of article 66, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code.
4. Price list of additional services performed at the customer’s request (additional services are provided if possible, after prior arrangement):
- cleaning the apartment with the change of bed linen and towels – 180,00 PLN
- cleaning of the apartment – 130,00 PLN – additional on request
- change of bed linen and towels – 60,00 PLN
- additional towel – 10,00 PLN / per item
- rental of a travel bed for a child – 30,00 PLN / stay,
- rental of a feeding (high) chair for a child – 30,00 PLN / stay,
- rental of a baby bath for a child – 30,00 PLN / stay.
§ 4 CONDITIONS OF STAY
1. The billing period for renting an apartment is 1 day, which lasts from 4:00 PM to 10:00 AM. At the latest one day before the arrival / departure to / from the apartment, the client is obliged to contact the representative of Your Holidays in order to arrange the time of arrival / departure and hand over the keys to the apartment.
2. Collection of the keys to the apartment is possible from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm on the day of arrival, and return from 9:00 am to 10:00 am on the day of departure. Arrivals after 6.00 p.m. will be carried out if possible, upon prior arrangement and will be charged an additional fee of PLN 100.
3. After arrival, it is necessary to accommodate the client on the basis of an identity card, driving license or passport. To secure any claims for damages, Your Holidays may collect a refundable deposit from the client. The deposit is 400 PLN, it is interest-free and is refundable after the end of the stay, within 3 days to the customer’s bank account or in cash.
4. In the event of objections to the cleanliness of the apartment or technical defects, the client should inform the representative of Your Holidays about this fact immediately after checking in. The client may not transfer or make the apartment available to third parties. The apartment cannot be occupied by more people than the number specified in the reservation.
5. In case of exceeding the number of inhabitants, finding devastation or glaring violation of order in the apartment, Your Holidays has the right and obligation to intervene, inclusive up to the immediate termination of the contract.
6. The client is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors during the rental agreement.
7. In the event of damage, the client should notify Your Holidays of it immediately after it is discovered.
8. The client is obliged to use the apartment in accordance with its intended use, not to rearrange the furniture, to maintain proper order and cleanliness, not to remove any elements of its equipment from the apartment, as well as not to copy the apartment keys given to him during the stay.
9. The client is obliged to properly secure the apartment in the event of leaving it by locking the windows and the entrance door with a key and carefully storing the keys without access by third parties.
10. The client obliges himself to strictly abide the smoking ban in the apartment. In the event of non-compliance with the prohibition, the customer will be charged a penalty minimum of 400 PLN.
11. The customer is obliged to abide the curfew, health and safety rules and fire protection of the facility. Any behavior disrupting relaxation is forbidden from 10:00 PM to 06:00 AM.
12. On the day of departure, the client is obliged to hand over the keys of the apartment to Your Holidays representative, which will allow to return the deposit to the client, provided that the apartment is taken over without objections.
13. In the event of a breach by the client of the rules set out in this paragraph, Your Holidays has the right to deduct from the deposit the due remuneration for the stay of an undeclared person, as well as to cover the costs of restoring the apartment to a proper condition. In the event that the value of the claims exceeds the amount of the deposit, the client is obliged to pay the difference immediately.
14. In exceptional situations – malfunction in the apartment, theft, higher power action or other random event – Your Holidays has the right to provide the client with a replacement apartment from its base, with parameters and areas similar to the booked apartment.
15. Shortening the stay – early departure does not constitute grounds for refund of all or part of the cost of stay.
16. Your Holidays is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the client.
17. Your Holidays is not responsible for any inconvenience related to construction, renovation, modernization, finishing, etc. works that may take place on the premises of the facility and outside of it. Your Holidays is not responsible for any noise such as loud music from neighboring apartments or buildings (also after 10:00 pm). When planning your stay, especially during the holidays, you should take into account the above-mentioned inconveniences. We reserve that any claims related to the above-mentioned inconvenience will be rejected in full.
18. Facilities in the neighborhood of which hotels and apartment buildings are under construction are exposed to inconvenience related to this. The discomfort caused by the construction works being carried out nearby was taken into account when determining the rental price of individual apartments. When planning your stay, you should take into account the above-mentioned difficulties. We reserve that any claims related to it will be rejected in full.
19. The price of the stay does not include insurance. For any injuries and damages (caused to health and property of a third person) during the entire recreational stay, Your Holidays is not responsible.
20. There are additional equipment in the apartment prepared for guests:
- basic cleaning products, such as: toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, dish sponge, toilet cubes, garbage bags, tissues, etc.
- basic cosmetic products: set: soap, shampoo, cream, cotton tips, plasters, toothpaste, washing powder, etc.
- Consuming, decorative items: candles, fresh flowers or potted flowers.
- Still / sparkling water
- Coffee, tea, sugar.